lunes, 2 de enero de 2012

BLOG OF THE WEEK, Afoona Pea

Author: Dar Mashiah

Blog: FASHION PEA

COUNTRY: ISRAEL

Interview

How did you get the idea to create your blog?

I Always liked to dress and create outfits (even as a three years old!) and always collected clothes and accessories. When I found an outlet for my passion/obsessions on the internet I was overjoyed.

How would you describe your style?

My Style depends on my mood and my every-day life (which changes every few months/years). At the moment I'm into clean, polished and luxe casuals.

What other blog, if you have one, inspires you in a special way and would you recommend? Besides LOOK 10 of course.

I've always liked Fashiontoast. I think Rumi has the best photography out there.

Who or what has been your greatest fashion inspiration and do you feel influenced by the trends?

My mom! and I'm definitely influenced by trends but as the time goes by and I get older this influence decreases. I try to see beyond trends and figure out what will be "trendy" for a long period of time. Let's say in the last season I definitely skipped more trends than the ones I took on.

Do you think fashion blogs might influence big brands and of course designers and creators?

I think fashion blogs already have a big influence on brands and designers around the world. Unfortunately I live in a country which is not part of this game...


How do you value the fashion market in your country? Do you think it's on an international level?

Mmmm... There are a lot of international brands here but I we're not there yet. Ask me in a few years time... we're getting there...


Are you now with any project in hands that can lead you to where you want to be in the fashion world?

I don't want to go anywhere in the fashion world... To me fashion is something I do for the my soul and I think I'm really good at at. It doesn't necssarily have to translate to a job or position.

Finally, would you like to add anything else or what’s the one question you wish people asked you but you’ve never had the opportunity to answer?

I hate taking photos! And I don't like to be exposed. I do it stricktly for fashion!!

Big Hug! Dar

And that’s it, thank you very much and all the best to your blog.

Translated into English by: The Seeker

6 comentarios:

teresweetstyle dijo...

ideal entrevista vicenn, tambien te deseo lo mejor para este año!

besitos y feliz 2012!

X dijo...

Tere:
Gracias amiga, este año va a ser tu año.
Bsss

Stiene Saenen dijo...

great interview!

X dijo...

Stiene:
Thanks for commenting friend.
Greetings and Happy New Year 2012

Mitha Komala dijo...

she has an awesome look. love the third and sixth look. great interview :D

http://mithakomala.blogspot.com/

X dijo...

Mitha Komala:
Thanks for commenting.
You are very kind.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT

Documento sin título

 

 

GRACIAS POR TU VISITA