lunes, 12 de diciembre de 2011

BLOG OF DE WEEK, Astérisque

Author: Sassi

Blog: Astérisque

COUNTRY: DEUTSCHLAND

Interview

How did you get the idea to create your blog?

I was always interested in fashion , even when I was just a little girl. I loved playing with my moms clothes and shoes! Since I discovered the blogger-world I thought that would be a great way to share my outfits, my thoughts and my inspirations. So I started my blog http://asterisque5.blogspot.com in 2009 J

How would you describe your style?

That's a very difficult question. I don't think I have a particular style. I love playing with a lot of different styles, trends, shapes and colours. It changes every season, fashion is a game and I love playing that game :)

What other blog, if you have one, inspires you in a special way and would you recommend? Besides LOOK 10 of course.
My favorite blogger is karla from karlascloset. She has such an incredible style, she matches her beautiful vintage dresses with the most amazing designer shoes ever. I wish she would post more often, because I’m truely addicted by the style of this woman J

Who or what has been your greatest fashion inspiration and do you feel influenced by the trends?
I get inspired by everything around me. I follow tons of blogs and online magazines with the latest collections. I also get inspired by people in the city and of course by my mom and grandma.

Do you think fashion blogs might influence big brands and of course designers and creators?

Yeah, I absolutely think so! Some bloggers already designed their own bag or shoes or clothes. How amazing is that?


How do you value the fashion market in your country? Do you think it's on an international level?
Well, the germans are not the most fashionable people in the world, but I know a lot of gorgeous german bloggers with an amazing sense of fashion. In october I’ve been to Verona and I was so impressed by all of the women, the style of italian woman is perfect in my opinion!

Are you now with any project in hands that can lead you to where you want to be in the fashion world?
I’m exactly there, where I want to be in the fashion world. I’m a blogger and I met so many beautiful bloggers and I got the sweetest readers in the world! I love being a blogger, but I’m studying to become a doctor and that’s what I want to do J

Finally, would you like to add anything else or what’s the one question you wish people asked you but you’ve never had the opportunity to answer?
Never thought about that before, but I’ll let you know :)

Best wishes, Sassi

And that’s it, thank you very much and all the best to your blog.

Translated into English by: The Seeker

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT

Documento sin título

 

 

GRACIAS POR TU VISITA